COME SHOP OCTOBER 31 – NOVEMBER 18
The Bargain Loft is marking down prices! All items must go before we transform to our Annual Holiday Shop, Come get amazing deals! Many items will be 50% off already low prices!!!
HOLIDAY SHOP OPENS NOVEMBER 21
Visit The Bargain Loft for jewelry, books, gifts, artwork, pottery, silver plate, woodwork,non-upholstered furniture, antiques, collectibles, linens, small electronics, lamps, DVDs & CDs, cameras, dishes, brass, glass, and household necessities.
The Bargain Loft | 336 Victory Drive | Herndon, VA 20170 | 703-437-0600
Hours of Operation: Tues-Fri 10 am-3 pm and Saturday 10 am-4 pm
The Bargain Loft staff consists of 125 volunteers. Volunteer responsibilities are:
1) Cashier and Wrappers: work behind the counter ringing up and wrapping customer purchases;
2) Pricers: sort, clean and price incoming donations;
3) Electronics: clean, test and price electronics;
4) Greeter: welcome customers, answer customer questions, rove the store;
5) General Help: break down boxes, take seasonal items to storage, assist donors with incoming donations.
336 Victory Drive | Herndon, VA 20170 | 703-437-0600
Donations are accepted during business hours. For furniture donations, please call ahead to ensure we have room for them. Furniture can be delivered through our front doors. Household donations can be brought through our back door (located behind the green recycle-trash can in our main parking lot). We accept donations that are clean, in good repair and working order.
Donations can be made during business operating hours:
Tues-Fri 10 am-3 pm and Saturday 10 am-4 pm
General Guidelines for Donations:
- antiques, artwork, and collectibles,
- readable books,
- small electronic items (small appliances, laptop computers, flatscreen monitors, radios, vacuum cleaners, cameras, stereo equipment, etc.),
- household items (decorative items, glassware, dishes, pots/pans, linens, curtains, lamps, etc.),
- musical instruments,
- record albums, CD’s, DVD’s, cassette tapes,
- office supplies,
- women’s better label clothing, clean and on hangers (Talbot’s, Ann Taylor, Chico’s, Nordstrom, etc.),
- wood furniture in good repair.
We do not accept:
- large appliances,
- baby items (strollers, cribs, swings, car seats, etc.),
- used blinds or shades,
- text books, reference manuals, encyclopedias,
- used ceiling fans and light fixtures,
- children’s toys not made in USA,
- desktop computers, regular monitors, old printers and scanners,
- used humidifiers and dehumidifiers,
- metal desks and filing cabinets,
- exercise equipment,
- upholstered furniture,
- glass shelving, unframed glass/mirrors,
- large stereo speakers, televisions.
The Bargain Loft also sells items on eBay to buyers searching for unique or specific collection items.
Check out our latest photos on Facebook!